Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tis the season...

It's that time of year when it's acceptable to be a little ghoulish and creepy.  People don't stare at you quite as much because you choose not to look like them or you look like you decided to prance around town in a "costume".  When you go to a store and find new goodies to use as year round decor for your house and see things that remind you of your closest friends. 

Last night was a rarity for me since I stayed out late on a school night but, it was well worth it.  It's was so nice to sit around a table in a dim lit room gutting a pumpkin and enjoying a glass of wine with friends that always make you laugh and remind you how silly you really are.  Since my creative side doesn't shine in the carving department, I decided to relax and relieve some stress by cooking my friends a quick meal.  I made my take on shrimp scampi over spaghetti for everybody and they seemed to actually enjoy the meal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment