Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Patience is a virtue?

Last week was pretty uneventful. 
Today only being Tuesday has already been a long week in school.  Nothing to do with what we are doing in class but, all about me learning to be patient.  My super partner has become not so super.  I don't know what has happened to cause such a change.  I'm not the only one noticing what is happening but, I am the only one getting the wrath of his bad attitude and big bark.  I am getting little comments from fellow classmates about being Chef's "favorite" student and how they are doing things "Chef Ortease's" way.   I am trying really hard to ignore them and keep doing what I am there to do.  Patience is suppose to be a virtue but, it sure is getting hard to practice it.  So, tonight I am going to relax with a pink rose lemonade martini and hope tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh just ignore people and their drama! I miss my love doves, don't get to see you much with this whole school thing :)

    ReplyDelete